All our trainers are:
- In the top 10% of all trainers nationwide
- Exceptionally experienced in the subjects they teach
- Client focused
- Directly involved with the client (no middle-man or account executive)
- Gifted and “seasoned” speakers
Our Company is:
- Personal (Each trainer handles your account from beginning through follow-up.)
- Focused – We focus on your needs, not what we want to tell you.
- Dynamic and ready to support and work with you. For proof, give us a call – we won’t sell you a thing.
- Available on short notice (for several seminars)
- Concerned about people on all levels (not just as employees). Every attendee gets the contact information of the trainer and our company. If they have questions, they can contact us anytime. We welcome that!
- We stand behind our first concern to help people improve. So, we make this offer: for every two days of training that you hire the Colorado Crimson Group, we will give a presentation to the students of a local university or college, of your choice, for no cost. We would suggest the topic of this presentation revolve around Time Management, Priorities, Organization, or Personal & Professional Goals. This offer will be available for the rest of 2015.* Call for questions.
- Listed as a Veteran Small Business
- Satisfaction with our trainers and programs
- Personal follow-up
- Value added to your company
- Single price invoicing
Our Seminars Can Be Customized or “Shaded”
Certain seminars lend themselves nicely to customization or in some cases what we call, “Shading.” Here is the difference:
- Customization: If your desire is to change the content of a presentation, then we will add or delete material to meet your needs and produce a customized book to fit your exact requirements.
- Shading: When you think of “Shading” think of how an artist “fills in” certain areas with additional color or “shading” to bring a more profound effect to a particular portion of the painting or sketch. If you desire more emphasis on a particular portion of a seminar, we can “Shade” that portion with our verbiage, examples, and/or perhaps an exercise to strengthen that portion for your people.
Simply put, no other training company does everything we do.
*This offer is dependent only on the availability of the college or university to accept the offer within a reasonable time.
For a pdf paper on the Colorado Crimson Group, click the link “CCG Quick Information Page” below